Pricking them out is a famous way of removing it but is in fact a big no no. Your fingertips and nails might even have more bacteria that could aggravate your dilemma. The safest ways of handling blackheads problem are the following:
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser and warm water. You can do it everytime you feel like being oily.
- Do not apply make-up on skin that is prone to get blackheads.
- Excess moisturizers can cause increase in oil on your skin, thereby increasing blackheads appearance. Avoid using too much and refrain from using bar soaps.
- Use two separate towels for your face and your body.
- Avoid oily foods to get rid of blackheads. Eat fruits and vegetables.
- Change pillowcase as frequent as possible. The oil produced by hair can accumulate on pillow case and then get into your face.
- Hot steam widens the pores and allows removing excess oil. Have it often to soften the blackheads stuck onto your face. This is one of the recommended ways to get rid of blackheads.
- Always maintain having clean skin to remove excessive oil and dirt.